Please Register As Users

Richard Judd
Hi All

As we begin to build on the launch of the website we are now begiining to look at the interactive side of the site as well

As part of this please do register its easy and will allow you to then post and comment on posts. This will include being able to share/promote events

Thank you for considering registering on the interactive part of the site

Best Regards

Richard Judd
Chair of Leagate Taskforce
Les

Re: Please Register As Users

Les
Hi Richard, just checking that this works ....

Re: Please Register As Users

Richard Judd
testing this works so replying

On Saturday, 28 January 2017, 17:45, Les [via Leadgate Village Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Richard, just checking that this works ....

http://leadgate-village-forum.2360075.n4.nabble.com/Please-Register-As-Users-tp19p28.html
To unsubscribe from Please Register As Users, click here.
NAML

Les

Re: Please Register As Users

Les
I wonder why my photo is upside down?

Re: Please Register As Users

Richard Judd
I dont know may need David to look at in due course

http://leadgate-village-forum.2360075.n4.nabble.com/Please-Register-As-Users-tp19p34.html